GIFT CARD - Gift with Purchase. Now through Dec 17.
Spend $125, receive $25 gift card. Spend $150, receive $35 gift card.
Whipped Shea Butter with Olive Leaf
Cocooning moisture for face
Whipped Shea Butter with Olive Leaf
Cocooning moisture for face
- Fresh plant infusions of olive leaf, sweet violet and calendula blossoms in olive oil and Madagascar vanilla in jojoba oil
- Excellent source of essential fatty acids, vital phyto-nutrients and antioxidants
- After a few days skin looks noticeably younger, more vital, supple, hydrated and healthier
The ultimate refuge for dry, troubled & sensitive skin. Whipped Shea Butter with Olive Leaf rejuvenates and protects extremely dry and dehydrated skin, having a remarkable effect on wrinkles, softening and smoothing fine lines, all signs of stress held in our face and eye area. After a few days of consistent use skin appears noticeably improved. Our Whipped Shea Butter, rich in essential fatty acids, cinnamic acid, and vitamins C, E, and K, heals dry, sensitive skin conditions while providing maximum barrier protection without a heavy feeling or clogging tiny dermal pores. It is especially effective when treating red/angry skin conditions.
Our Whipped Shea Butters are a combination of luscious and nourishing oils: California- grown extra-virgin olive oil, and a Madagascar vanilla- infused jojoba oil. These restorative and concentrated butters are prepared by hand in small batches. Over a period of four to six hours we slowly add each oil into the raw unrefined shea butter as it gently and continuously whips. At the end, we add the a proprietary blend of Flower Essences.
Our shea butter comes to us directly from the women of the Kperisi Village in Ghana, where they transform the raw, unadulterated shea nut into the rich, creamy yellow butter that plays a central role in so many of our products. For these women shea butter production is their sole livelihood and it plays a key role in the economic vitality of the whole community.
Shea Butter: Cinnamic, linoleic, oleic, palmitic & stearic acids . Soothes, nourishes, moisturizing & prevents trans epidermal water loss.
Olive Oil: High in antioxidants, fatty acids & vitamins E & K. Moisturizing, cleansing, softening, & smoothing.
Argan Oil: Rich in vitamin E, sterols, squalene, and omega 6 & 9. Smoothes, softens, tones, moisturizes & beautifies.
Olive leaf shea butter Full Ingredients List
Shea (Butyrospermum parkii) Butter*, Olive (Olea europaea) Oil*, Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Seed Oil*, Olive (Olea europaea) Leaf extract*, Calendula (Calendula officinalis) Flower extract*, Vanilla (Vanilla planifolia) Oil*, Nettle (Urtica dioica) Leaf extract*, Comfrey (Symphytum x uplandicum) Leaf extract*, Self Heal (Prunella vulgaris) extract*, Vanilla (Vanilla planifolia) Bean extract*, Vitamin E (Tocopherol).
How to use our Olive leaf shea butter
As a daytime moisturizer: Take a finger-full of shea butter, warm and soften between the palms of your hand. Option to combine 2-3 sprays of hydrosol before mixing between palms. Massage into area of face or body to be treated. Finish by misting with of one of our facial tonic hydrosols to increase hydration and penetration.
As a Shea Treatment Mask: An alternative to our Clay Treatment Masks, our Whipped Shea Butters make ideal regenerating, nourishing and restorative treatments for dry and/or sensitive skin in need of rebuilding from over-use or over-reliance on harsh glycolic (AHA) treatments, fruit enzymes, or dermabrasions.
View our full shea masking how-to blog here.
Olive leaf shea butter
Olive leaf shea butter is the ultimate refuge for dry, troubled & sensitive skin
- TMTina M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+What is your skin type? Mature, Dry & Dehydrated, SensitiveWhat has this product helped with? Sun damage, Fine lines & wrinkles, Excessive dryness, DullnessProduct features Absorbs easily, Gentle, Healing, MoisturizingUse intention Morning ritual, Evening ritual, Skin therapyRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoShea moisturizer
Excellent product for my sensitive mature skinEffectiveness of product for your skinRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- TMTamara M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64What is your skin type? SensitiveWhat has this product helped with? Firmness, Redness, Excessive dryness, Fine lines & wrinkles, Uneven skin toneProduct features Good scent, Absorbs easily, Healing, Dramatic results, GentleUse intention Skin therapy, Morning ritual, Evening ritual, With hydrosolRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoReview for whipped shea butter with olive leaf
My favorite creamy, nourishing solution to my rosacea , used alone or after wild chilean rose oil and Sonoma hydrosol. This combination hydrates and heals my skin as no other products I’ve tried. Lovely scent, lovely to use.Effectiveness of product for your skinRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- BEBeth E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+What is your skin type? Mature, Dry & Dehydrated, SensitiveWhat has this product helped with? Sun damage, Firmness, Excessive dryness, Dullness, Fine lines & wrinklesProduct features Healing, Moisturizing, Gentle, Absorbs easilyUse intention With hydrosol, Morning ritual, Skin therapyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoMy daily moisturizer
I’ve been through 2 jars of this surprisingly effective moisturizer. The initial sensation is that of tiny gentle micro beads that disappear as you massage it into your skin.
I apply it after cleansing, a few sprays hydrosol and some serum.Effectiveness of product for your skinRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KDKatie D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44What is your skin type? Blemished / Acne-Prone, Sensitive, Dry & DehydratedWhat has this product helped with? Fine lines & wrinkles, Excessive dryness, Break outsProduct features Good scent, Dramatic results, Healing, Moisturizing, GentleUse intention Evening ritual, Skin therapyRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoFavorite Product Of All Time
This is my all time favorite product. I have an autoimmune disease so I have to be really conscious of using clean products. I also have an infant that I cover in kisses daily (and all throughout the night). So my face regiment has to be clean and this product doesn't lack anything as far as quality. I feel like I get to use a high quality product that works and that I don't have to think twice about with my babies. Every night I apply I feel like I get a mini facial. I can't rave enough about this stuff.Effectiveness of product for your skinRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AZAmelia Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64What is your skin type? Mature, Sensitive, Blemished / Acne-ProneWhat has this product helped with? Break outs, Redness, Excessive dryness, Fine lines & wrinkles, DullnessProduct features Gentle, Moisturizing, HealingUse intention With hydrosol, Morning ritual, Evening ritualRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoAmazing for sensitive skin
Love this for my sensitive, aging skin. Love that it's clean ingredients. My skin has never looked better and at 56 I've been able to stop wearing foundation!Effectiveness of product for your skinRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5