GIFT CARD - Gift with Purchase. Now through Dec 17.
Spend $125, receive $25 gift card. Spend $150, receive $35 gift card.
Whipped Shea Butter for Lips
Cocooning lip balm
Whipped Shea Butter for Lips
Cocooning lip balm
- The ultimate protection for lips
- Featuring oils of raspberry seed, avocado & Moroccan argan
- Luscious, nourishing, protective plant oils and vegetable butters keep delicate lips soft and smooth
Size: 7 G
Our lovely Whipped Shea Butter for Lips features certified organic red raspberry seed oil. Red raspberry seed oil is high in Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids, and has impressive antioxidant activity.
It is also rich in vitamin E, which gives it exceptional skin nourishing and protective qualities.
Our organic Whipped Shea Butter for Lips contains nothing but Kperisi Village shea butter, sustainably-sourced beeswax and nourishing oils.
Beeswax is Nature's bandage. As an ingredient in our Whipped Shea Butter for Lips it helps protect delicate skin from damaging environmental effects, locks in moisture, and slows trans-epidermal water loss. It is a naturally nourishing moisturizer and a biologically active product. We love the warm golden scent and color of unbleached beeswax!
Additions of luscious, nourishing, protective plant oils and vegetable butters keep delicate lips soft and smooth.
Shea Butter: Cinnamic, linoleic, oleic, palmitic & stearic acids . Soothes, nourishes, moisturizing & prevents trans epidermal water loss.
Argan Oil: Rich in vitamin E, sterols, squalene, and omega 6 & 9. Smoothes, softens, tones, moisturizes & beautifies.
Shea butter for lips Full Ingredients List
Sunflower (Helianthus annuus) Seed Oil*, Beeswax (Cera alba)*, Coconut (Cocos nucifera) Oil*, Vanilla Oil*, Castor (Ricinus communis) Oil*, Olive (Olea europaea) Fruit Oil*, Shea (Butyrospermum parkii) Butter*, Almond (Prunus dulcis) Oil*, Red Raspberry (Rubus idaeus) Seed Oil*, Cocoa (Theobroma cacao) Butter*, Avocado (Persea gratissima) Oil*, Argan (Argania spinosa) Kernel Oil*, Vitamin E (Tocopherol).
How to use our Shea butter for lips
Smooth on lips whenever... early morning, mid-morning, noon, mid afternoon, evening, night or mid-night!
Shea butter for lips
Shea butter for lips is deep, cocooning moisture for all
- ACAnne C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+What is your skin type? Mature, Dry & DehydratedProduct features GentleRated 4 out of 5 stars18 hours agoLovely texture / generous size
This product feels so lovely & silky as it is being applied, but it doesn't seem to last very long once applied (this is why I gave it only 4 stars). However, the product itself is a very generous size which seems to make up for lack of staying power.Effectiveness of product for your skinRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MJMaija J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54What is your skin type? Dry & DehydratedWhat has this product helped with? Excessive dryness, DullnessProduct features Good scent, Healing, Moisturizing, Fast acting, Absorbs easilyUse intention Skin therapyRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayThe BEST !!!
It is the one and only! If I could only have 1 skin care product, this would be it!
It is not waxy or bad tasting. It works like magic!Effectiveness of product for your skinRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MLMargaret L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+What is your skin type? MatureWhat has this product helped with? Excessive drynessProduct features Fast acting, MoisturizingUse intention Skin therapyRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoKeeps lips soft
This product goes on easily, it has a neutral taste, and it moisturizes my lips quickly.Effectiveness of product for your skinRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- NANaya A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24What is your skin type? Oily / CombinationWhat has this product helped with? Excessive drynessProduct features Good scent, MoisturizingUse intention Skin therapyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoMy favorite lip balm!
I love this lip balm, it smells great, it feels great, it moisturizes nicely…I could see how the price can be off putting but I will say it is bigger than usual chapstick, $10 still might be a bit pricey but I digress.
My only wish is that these wouldn’t come in plastic packaging - I actually don’t mind the cardboard type packaging and I like it more than plastic so I’d love if that was at least an option :)Effectiveness of product for your skinRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MJMonica J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLovely!
I love this lip balm. It's my favorite. I lost one and was so sad but was so happy to purchase two more in case I lose another one again :) I love how it's moisturizing and contains good, natural ingredients.Effectiveness of product for your skinRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5