GIFT CARD - Gift with Purchase. Now through Dec 17.
Spend $125, receive $25 gift card. Spend $150, receive $35 gift card.
Rosehip Calming Serum
Silky, soothing facial oil serum
Rosehip Calming Serum
Silky, soothing facial oil serum
- Harmonizing & silky oil serum rich in EFA's & natural pro-vitamin A
- Calming essential oils of blue chamomile, immortelle, and lavender enhance the regenerative effects of rosehip seed oil
- Soothes sensitive, irritated, damaged and delicate skin
Formerly: Rosehip Treatment Facial Serum - Blue
Our Rosehip Treatment Facial Serum is beneficial for all types of skin. It is especially effective when combined with our facial tonic hydrosols, bringing vitality & suppleness to sensitive, reactive, scarred & blemished skin.
Our remarkable, certified organic rosehip seed oil comes from the Chilean Andes. Known as rosa rubiginosa or rosa mosqueta, this silky oil of the rose hip seed has been used for centuries by the indigenous people of the Chilean Andes to treat burned, sun-damaged or scarred skin.
Rosehip seed oil is rich in the naturally occurring pro-vitamin A and vitamin C. It has considerable amounts of polyunsaturated essential fatty acids (EFA) containing 80% gamma linolenic acid and linoleic acid. As a result it significantly regenerates and strengthens cell membranes aiding in the prevention of early signs of aging. With daily use, Rosehip Treatment Facial Serum works to fade spots, minimize and soften the appearance of scars, and smooth fine lines and wrinkles. It also soothes dry, sunburned and sun-damaged skin. This Serum helps to balance excessively oily or dry skin, minimize the appearance of large pores, and purify impure skin prone to pimples. Used on a consistent basis, your skin will look smoother, fresher and more supple.
Blue Chamomile: High levels of chamazulene & bisabolol. Alleviates redness, soothes, and promotes tranquility.
Carrot Seed Oil: Rich in beta-carotene and vitamins B, C, D & E. Soothing, refreshing, grounding, toning & moisturizing.
Immortelle: Monoterpenes, phenolic compounds, carotenes & beta-diketones. Helps with brown spots & excessive redness.
Rosehip serum - blue Full Ingredients List
Rosehip Seed (Rosa canina) Fruit Oil*, Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Seed Oil*, Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) Flower Oil*, Blue Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) Flower Oil*, Carrot (Daucus carota) Seed Essential Oil*, Immortelle (Helichrysum italicum) Flower Oil*, Vitamin E (Tocopherol).
How to use our Rosehip serum - blue
Oil & Water Ritual
- Use evanhealy Oil Serum+ HydroSoul together.
- Add 1 to 2 pumps of Oil Serum into palm of hand. Add more or less to fit current skin condition.
- To that, add generous misting of HydroSoul to Oil Serum - 5 to 7 sprays. Combine the two together between palms of hands.
- Press the Oil Serum + HydroSoul into clean face evenly distributing between cheeks, forehead and chin.
- Finish with misting of HydroSoul.
- For drier skin or added protection, apply one of our Day Moisturizers or Shea Butters on top of Oil Serum.
Rosehip serum - blue
Rosehip serum - blue is ideal for sensitive, reactive, scarred & blemished skin
- MKMelis K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44What is your skin type? Dry & Dehydrated, SensitiveWhat has this product helped with? Excessive dryness, Redness, Fine lines & wrinklesProduct features Good scent, Absorbs easily, Moisturizing, Dramatic resultsUse intention With hydrosol, Morning ritual, Evening ritualRated 5 out of 5 stars33 minutes agoEvery AM & PM
This, along with the hydrosol, is amazing. I have been using them together daily for over 10 years. My skin loves it and I love it too. It is an essential part of my skincare routine. If you have rosacea, give this a try.Effectiveness of product for your skinRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- PDPeggy D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64What is your skin type? MatureWhat has this product helped with? Fine lines & wrinklesProduct features Gentle, Moisturizing, Absorbs easilyUse intention With hydrosol, Morning ritualRated 5 out of 5 stars2 hours agoA daily little necessity …
❤️Effectiveness of product for your skinRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JSJulie S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+What is your skin type? Dry & Dehydrated, Sensitive, MatureWhat has this product helped with? Redness, Excessive drynessProduct features Good scent, Absorbs easily, Moisturizing, Unique, GentleUse intention With hydrosol, Morning ritual, Skin therapyRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoJulie Seiersen
I like the serum and its fragrance. I use a tiny drop and when used with the Lavender Hydrosoul it covers my face without feeling oily. It has 73 years of damage to work on so I can’t say I have before & after proof of use but my skin feels very good. I have very sensitive, fair, freckled skin and have always struggled to find products I could use together and for a long time. I’m late finding this line but am happy and hopeful this is “my line”!Effectiveness of product for your skinRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ECEmily C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54What is your skin type? Sensitive, Dry & DehydratedWhat has this product helped with? Excessive dryness, Break outsProduct features Absorbs easily, Gentle, Healing, MoisturizingUse intention With hydrosol, Evening ritualRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoas calming as promised
I have been using this for years, along with a Hydrosoul, and moisturizer on top. My sensitive skin has really liked it and I've found it acceptable year-round in Chicago.Effectiveness of product for your skinRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CCCecile C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64What is your skin type? MatureWhat has this product helped with? DullnessProduct features Good scent, Absorbs easilyUse intention With hydrosol, Morning ritualRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoCalming Serum
My skin is glowingEffectiveness of product for your skinRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5