Sublime cocooning moisturizer
Sublime cocooning moisturizer
Nourishing, softening, revitalizing moisture for face
- A multi-omega, multivitamin, multi-nutrient for skin
- Oils of rosehip, argan, pomegranate, prickly pear, sea buckthorn, calendula-infused olive, frankincense infused jojoba
Butter of Sanctuary
A rich and creamy butter to nourish, soften, revitalize and deliver the deepest moisture. To craft this luscious facial butter, we whip our beloved Kperisi Village Shea Butter with our nutrient-diverse Sanctuary Complex of oils, and the restorative and potent addition of our handcrafted frankincense resin infused jojoba oil.
$1 from each jar of our Sanctuary Collection goes to non-profit organizations that support human rights and environmental justice, with a new organization as the recipient every month. See this month's current organization here.
Our Shea Butter comes to us from the women of Kpersi Village, a small community in northern Ghana. This remarkable group of women hand-harvest and process the shea nuts into shea butter using labor-intensive, traditional methods that have been handed down over centuries.
Sanctuary Butter Full Ingredients List
Shea (Butyrospermum parkii) Butter*, Frankincense (Boswellia spp.) Gum Resin* infused Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Oil*, Rosehip (Rosa canina) Seed Oil*, Argan (Argania spinosa) Oil*, Calendula* (Calendula officinalis) infused Olive (Olea europaea) Oil*, vanilla* (vanilla planifolia) infused Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Oil*, Pomegranate (Punica granatum) Seed Oil*, Prickly Pear (Opuntia ficus-indica) Seed Oil*, vanilla Flavor*, Sea Buckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides) Fruit Oil*.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Continental US: Free shipping on orders over $50
Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada: Free shipping on orders over $100
International: Flat rate shipping $40
Free 45-day returns on all orders.
Please see our Shipping page for all other rates
How to use our Sanctuary Butter
As a daytime moisturizer: Take a finger-full of shea butter, warm and soften between the palms of your hand. Option to combine 2-3 sprays of hydrosol before mixing between palms. Massage into area of face or body to be treated. Finish by misting with of one of our facial tonic hydrosols to increase hydration and penetration.
As a Shea Treatment Mask: An alternative to our Clay Treatment Masks, our Whipped Shea Butters make ideal regenerating, nourishing and restorative treatments for dry and/or sensitive skin in need of rebuilding from over-use or over-reliance on harsh glycolic (AHA) treatments, fruit enzymes, or dermabrasions.
View our full shea masking how-to blog here.
Sanctuary Butter is sublime cocooning moisture for face
- DBDanielle B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54What is your skin type? Mature, Sensitive, Dry & DehydratedWhere do you live?What has this product helped with? Excessive dryness, Sun damage, Fine lines & wrinkles, DullnessProduct features Good scent, Dramatic results, Moisturizing, Gentle, HealingUse intention Morning ritual, With hydrosolRated 5 stars12 hours agoMy Favorite Moisturizing Butter
Of all the Evan Healy moisturizers I've tried, the Sanctuary Butter is the most effective for my dry, sensitive and mature skin. I layer it with the Rose Drops Serum for extra moisturization. When the frankinscence mixes with the rose, it is an incomparable aromatheraputic experience I look forward to in my morning ritual each day.Effectiveness of product for your skinRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MKMichele K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64What is your skin type? MatureWhere do you live?What has this product helped with? Excessive dryness, Dullness, Fine lines & wrinklesProduct features Good scent, Fast acting, Absorbs easily, MoisturizingUse intention With hydrosol, Morning ritualRated 5 stars1 week agoMoisturizing
Love this butter feels wonderful and skin absorbsEffectiveness of product for your skinRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SASusan A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64What is your skin type? Dry & DehydratedWhere do you live?What has this product helped with? Excessive dryness, Fine lines & wrinkles, DullnessProduct features Fast acting, Dramatic results, Moisturizing, Healing, GentleUse intention Evening ritual, Skin therapyRated 5 stars2 weeks agoSanctuary Butter
This is very nourishing! My skin is dry and your Sanctuary Nectar Balm is out of stock so I ordered the Sanctuary Butter and it immediately made the dryness diminish.Effectiveness of product for your skinRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MTMaggie T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44What is your skin type? Dry & DehydratedWhere do you live?What has this product helped with? Excessive dryness, Dullness, RednessProduct features Good scent, Fast acting, Dramatic results, Healing, MoisturizingUse intention With hydrosol, Evening ritual, Skin therapyRated 5 stars2 weeks agoTHE BEST
I have been using the Sanctuary Nectar Balm but when that was out of stock, I tried the Sanctuary Butter and I'm so glad I did. When paired with 6 sprays of the douglas fir hydrosoul, it melts into my skin and deeply moisturizes it. I rub the excess on my hands where I have bad eczema and my hands have never looked this good. They're almost healed after a week of using this on my hands! I would consider this a great choice for anyone needing extra moisture or anyone suffering from eczema.Effectiveness of product for your skinRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RSRashmi S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34What is your skin type? Dry & Dehydrated, SensitiveWhat has this product helped with? Dullness, Excessive drynessRated 5 stars2 months agoGlowy, happy skin!
I've been a fan of evanhealy products for a few years now, but I don't know why I waited so long before trying one of their whipped shea butters! Absolutely love this product - it's a bit heavier so I use it as a night cream or before especially drying days (like on flights...), and man does this keep my skin hydrated and happy. I tried out the small size but will definitely be getting a full-size replacement when this is finished!How effective has this product been in treating your skin?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5