Hypnotic, floral, fragrant nectar
Hypnotic, floral, fragrant nectar
- The true essence of jasmine
- Made of certified organic seed & essential oil - nothing else
- Deep, intoxicating, floral nectar fragrance
This is not your typical soapy, soft and powdered Jasmine. Nor is it the hexane-extracted Jasmine absolute of modern aromatherapy, always with that subtle toxic chemical tinge.
Instead, this certified organic Jasmine extract captures the true essence of jasmine on the vine. It is a deep, dark feminine floral. It is the New Moon, rather than the Full Moon. Its sweet, honeyed petal note is anchored in itself, a slow thick nectar. Dawn-blooming, this Jasmine Grandiflorum bears the promised-warmth of the emerging sun and the sultry succulent mystery of night. Absolutely intoxicating & utterly hypnotic.
Jasmine Perfume Ingredients
Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Seed Oil*, Jasmine (Jasminum Grandiflorum) Flower Extract** ORGANIC
How to use our Jasmine Perfume
Apply to pulse points at wrists and neck. These areas will radiate and broadcast the fragrance through their warmth and rhythmic beating. Additionally, a small amount can be traced along collar bones, or even swirled through hair to carry an alluring whisper of scent with you all through the day.
Jasmine Perfume is a dark, warm and complex floral nectar - utterly hypnotic
- DdslydiaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64What is your skin type? MatureProduct features Good scent, Long lasting, DelicateScent profile Floral, Sweet, WarmRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoLovely
A dear friend sent to me as a gift. I already had a go-to scent, but I tried it. This oil is now my second favorite. I've even gifted it to others.
- DGDebi G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+What is your skin type? Sensitive, MatureProduct features Good scent, Unique, Delicate, Discreet, GroundingScent profile Fruity, Sweet, FloralRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAbsolutely Beautiful
This is the best ever fragrance oil. I love jasmine and this is the real thing. The bottle is tiny but it lasts ages. Another repeat purchase here.
- HGHeather G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44What is your skin type? SensitiveProduct features Good scent, DelicateScent profile FloralRated 3 out of 5 stars2 months agoSo small, and not super potent: smells just like an essential oil
I LOVE this scent, and granted, this oil is lovely and didn’t create any skin irritation, but honestly- this bottle is deceivingly tiny and it smells no different than my essential oil. The scent didn’t last long on my body, and I’m just bummed, because I wanted a perfume specifically that would last longer on my skin.
- BBBrandy B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44What is your skin type? Oily / Combination, MatureScent profile FloralRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBeautiful Scent
Lovely scent. Not overpowering. It looks like the quantity is small, but you don't use much. Love it.
- DDanaVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44What is your skin type? SensitiveScent profile Floral, FreshRated 2 out of 5 stars5 months agoJust like fresh flowers
This smells like real flowers, which is the goal—real, not chemical. As it turns out, though, I do not like the smell of Jasmine as much as I thought I did. This smells to me like a flower shop or a funeral. Not the deep, complex fragrance of jasmine in my memory. Perhaps it needs to be blended or layered with some spicy or woody notes to suit my nose.Eevanhealy4 months ago
Hi Dana. We appreciate your honest feedback, and so sorry to hear the scent did not resonate with you! Our customer service team is available at [email protected] if you'd like any alternative suggestions or to make a return. :)