Purifying facial skin care kit
Purifying facial skin care kit
- Travel sizes of our Purifying Ritual skin care kit
- For all skin - especially blemished, congested, oily and/or teen
- Tea Tree Gel Cleanser, Lemon Thyme HydroSoul, Pomegranate Repair Serum, Light Moisture Replenishing Fluid, Blemish Purifying Serum, Green Tea Clay
Our Purifying Ritual is formulated with soothing, detoxifying, nourishing and restorative botanicals to soothe symptoms associated break-outs, over-processing, and congested or acne-prone skin with up to 14 days of application.
The pillars of the Purifying Ritual:
Tea Tree Gel Cleanser - 1 FL OZ/30 ML: With sea buckthorn, calendula and chamomile extract, and steam-distilled essential oils of tea tree, lavender and lavandin. A non-detergent gel ideal for deep cleansing skin without stripping protective oils. Developed for impure skin, it is also an effective choice for those who simply prefer a lightly lathering cleansing gel.
Organic Lemon Thyme Facial Tonic HydroSoul - 1 FL OZ/30 ML: Part of a holistic protocol for blemish-prone, teen, congested and impure skin. Sweet and refreshing notes of lemon. Minimizes appearance of pores, absorbs excess oil, hydrates, tones and enlivens.
Organic Pomegranate Repair Serum - 0.13 FL OZ/4 ML: Nourishing and luxurious, this regenerative oil helps restore radiance, tone and suppleness. Pomegranate, sea buckthorn berry, and rosehip seed oils offer significant amounts of essential fatty acids, carotenes, tocopherols and phytosterols. Extremely effective daily treatment for blemished, dry, dehydrated, sensitive, sun-damaged and/or scarred skin.
Organic Blemish Purifying Serum - 0.06 FL OZ/2 ML: An effective spot treatment choice for teen, impure or blemished skin. Helps purify blemishes without irritating sensitive skin. No drying alcohol.
Green Tea Clay - 0.17 OZ/5 G: Pure, organic & highly mineralized Matcha green tea powder combines with activating, pure Green Montmorillonite clay to create an exfoliating antioxidant treatment that effectively replaces harsh acid peels. Applied once a week, a mask purifies, tones and firms, while providing deep nourishment to help support and strengthen the cells of the skin. It also increases circulation and oxygenation to the surface of the skin.
Light Moisture Replenishing Fluid - 0.5 FL OZ/15 ML: Nutritive oils, aromatic hydrosols, energizing Flower Essences & activating botanical extracts combine to provide the ideal choice for moisturizing normal to oily and sensitive skin conditions. Absorbs quickly, goes on smoothly, doesn't congest pores and balances the natural oil content of the skin.
Purifying Ritual Ingredients
Tea Tree Gel Cleanser: Water (Aqua), Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Coco-Glucoside, Citric Acid, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Rose Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) Leaf Extract, Oat (Avena sativa) Leaf Extract*, Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) Leaf Extract, Strawberry (Fragaria) Leaf Extract, Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Sea Buckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides) Extract*, Sodium Benzoate, Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) Leaf Oil*, Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) Flower Oil*, Lavandin (Lavandula hybrida) Oil*, Flower Essences.
Organic Lemon Thyme Facial Tonic HydroSoul: 100% Organic Lemon Thyme (Thymus x citriodorus) Flower/Leaf Hydrosol.
Organic Pomegranate Repair Serum: Pomegranate (Punica granatum) Seed Oil*, Rosehip Seed (Rosa canina) Fruit Oil*, Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Seed Oil*, Sea Buckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides) Fruit Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
Green Tea Clay: Green Clay (Montmorillonite), Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf*.
Organic Blemish Purifying Serum: Apricot Kernel (Prunus armeniaca) Oil*, Rosehip Seed (Rosa canina) Fruit Oil*, Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Seed Oil*, Rosemary Verbenone (Rosmarinus officinalis) Flower Oil*, Thyme Thymol (Thymus vulgaris) Oil*, Palmarosa (Cymbopogon martini) Oil*, Sea Buckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides) Fruit Oil*, Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) Flower Oil*, Cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) Leaf Oil*, Bay Laurel (Laurus nobilis) Leaf Oil*.
Light Moisture Replenishing Fluid: Water (Aqua), Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) Floral Water*, Aloe (Aloe barbadensis) Leaf Juice*, Argan (Argania spinosa) Kernel Oil*, Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Seed Oil*, Glycerin, Safflower (Carthamus tinctorius) Oleosomes, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Shea Butter* (Butyrospermum parkii), Hazelnut (Corylus americana) Seed Oil*, Ethyl Palmate*, Plantain Leaf (Plantago lanceolata) Extract, Tamanu (Calophyllum inophyllum) Seed Oil*, Pomegranate (Punica granatum) Seed Oil*, Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) Flower Oil*, Beta Glucan, Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Extract*, Olive (Olea europaea) Oil*, Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Oat Flour, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Flower Essences.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Continental US: Free shipping on orders over $50
Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada: Free shipping on orders over $100
International: Flat rate shipping $40
Free 45-day returns on all orders.
Please see our Shipping page for all other rates
Best Paired With
Best Paired With
Heat pacifying decongestant for additional purification and regeneration. Learn more
How to use our Purifying Ritual
Purifying Ritual can be applied using the same methods as our Calming Ritual.Our Purifying Ritual begins with the deep cleansing action of our Tea Tree Gel Cleanser. Follow with a generous misting of our sweet, refreshing Lemon Thyme Facial Tonic HydroSoul with its gentle hydrating properties. On skin still damp from HydroSoul apply Pomegranate Serum with Sea Buckthorn. This Duo nourishes deeply while providing the skin with ample moisture and hydration. Our Blemish Purifying Serum is an effective spot treatment to help purify without irritating sensitive skin. Dab a drop onto individual blemishes with clean fingertips. A weekly clay mask Green Tea Clay is our favorite way to detoxify and exfoliate. Here's how: In a small bowl, put about a teaspoon of clay and dribble spring water or one of our Facial Tonic Hydrosols. Mix until a creamy consistency is reached. Apply all over skin with small mask brush or fingertips. Allow to dry. Drying times and thickness may vary and average between 10 & 15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
Purifying Ritual is ideal for congested, blemish prone & teen skin
- MGMichelle G.Verified BuyerReviewingBlemish Purifying SerumI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44What is your skin type? Blemished / Acne-Prone, SensitiveProduct features Good scent, Absorbs easily, Gentle, HealingUse intention Skin therapyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 hour agoLove this on my skin
Love this and feel like it really helps my skin!Effectiveness of product for your skinRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- THTatiana H.Verified BuyerReviewingPomegranate Repair SerumI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44What is your skin type? Sensitive, Blemished / Acne-Prone, Dry & DehydratedWhat has this product helped with? Uneven skin toneUse intention With hydrosolRated 4 out of 5 stars2 days agoThick oil
I started the search for the best serum for my oil & water balancing ritual and started here with a trial size and moved up to a full size a few months after. Upon use of the trial size, I started seeing improvement with hyperpigmentation from old acne scars. I used this oil in the morning to keep my hydrated during the course of the day but after using the full size, I believe my skin is more in need of a light oil that is more penetrating. Perhaps, at least in my case, this would best used as the final step in the skincare routine.Effectiveness of product for your skinRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- PHPatrice H.Verified BuyerReviewingGreen Tea ClayI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34What is your skin type? Oily / Combination, Blemished / Acne-Prone, SensitiveWhat has this product helped with? Clogged poresProduct features Smooth textureHow often do you apply a clay mask? Once a weekDo you mix your clay with a hydrosol? NoDo you add an oil serum to your clay mixture? NoDo you replenish your skin with oil & water after clay mask treatment? YesRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoLOVE IT
I love this clay mask it reduces swelling I have lupus and it helps so much ♥️
- JPJane P.Verified BuyerReviewingPomegranate Repair SerumI recommend this productAge Range 65+What is your skin type? MatureProduct features Good scent, Absorbs easilyUse intention Morning ritualRated 4 out of 5 stars5 days agoSample size
This is a very small amount so do not have an opinion yet. One thing is that the little bottle is difficult to use. It does not squeeze or drop or pour so I have to tap it very hard in order to release a few drops. Perhaps I just don’t know how to use the bottle.Effectiveness of product for your skinRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Eevanhealy3 minutes ago
Hi Jane. We do have some instructional videos on the website, but we are also here at [email protected] or 1-888-335-0190 to answer any questions you may have. Alternatively, we would love to suggest scheduling a complimentary virtual skin consultation with one of our holistic estheticians for advice catered specifically to the use of your products and the needs of your skin. Link below. :)
- EElizabethVerified BuyerReviewingGreen Tea ClayI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34What is your skin type? Oily / Combination, Mature, Sensitive, Blemished / Acne-ProneWhat has this product helped with? Break outs, Clogged pores, Remove excess oilProduct features ExfoliatingHow often do you apply a clay mask? 2-3 times a weekDo you mix your clay with a hydrosol? NoDo you add an oil serum to your clay mixture? NoDo you replenish your skin with oil & water after clay mask treatment? NoRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoHelps with cystic breakouts
Love it! It takes a bit of time to get the best consistency, but I love the mask and the way it has kept major breakouts away. I use it about 2-3 a week and go through the product quickly. My face feels so smooth after too!