Sweltering days, balmy nights, and blazing sunlight. These are the ingredients that cultivate steamy, summer skin. Depending on where you’re located, your environment’s summertime can unfurl into extreme dryness, or extreme humidity and you’re likely more active than you are during the cold months. Whichever way it unfolds, as a result of these fiery conditions and increased activity, summer skin is often characterized by excessive heat, dehydration, imbalanced oil production, and congestion.
In turn, during the warm seasons skin asks for cool hydration, light moisture, solar protection and occasionally gentle purification.
Here are some of our favorite products to help your skin stay supple, luminous and clear throughout the fiery summer months. Learn more about summer skin.
- For all skin - especially oily, blemished and/or teen skin.
- A non-detergent gel ideal for deep cleansing skin without stripping protective oils
- With seabuckthorn, calendula and chamomile extract and steam-distilled essential oils of tea tree, lavender and lavandin
- For all skin — especially sensitive, fiery, devitalized, troubled, over-processed, dry, mature, and acne-prone
- The juncture between antioxidant serum, moisturizer, and facial butter
- With prickly pear, baobab, blue tansy, baobab, and shea butter — a solid version of our Blue Cactus Beauty Elixir
- A remarkable blend of two deeply balancing herbal oil infusions - Neem, one of Ayurveda’s most effective treatments for skin, and Immortelle.
- Enhancing Neem Immortelle Infusion are the beneficial, heat-pacifying properties of a certified organic maceration of fresh, whole plant immortelle in extra virgin olive oil
- This multi-use oil can be applied as an Oil Serum, or used to oil cleanse.
- Silky and sheer antioxidant firming treatment
- Fresh botanical extracts and energizing plant oils visibly revitalize skin damaged caused by sun, pollutants, and aging.
- Sea buckthorn oil, seaweed, algae, Hyaluronic Acid and CO Q-10 combine with Gotu Kola to provide structure and tone, and natural liposomes enhance penetration of nutrients into skin