Natural clay, a mineral, is a universally skin-friendly eco-alternative to hydroxy (AHA) or fruit acid treatments. It has been used for thousands of years to purify skin. Clay is a living, dynamic substance appropriate for all skin conditions. Clay works effectively to draw impurities from pores without dissolving the protective epidermal layer of the skin. Reliance on harsh acid treatments contributes to thinning of the skin, patches of red, irritated flakiness, and broken capillaries.
• Absorbs and balances excess oil
• Actively draws pimples and blackheads to the surface leaving skin clear, clean and refreshed.
• A purifying deep-action mask for sensitive, congested and teen skin.
• Exfoliates dry, dead skin cells increasing suppleness, tone and clarity.
• Refines and softens fine lines and wrinkles, fades hyper-pigmentation, reduces the appearance of scarring.